Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Berroco is 'Crazy for Cowls!'

I recently got a Ravelry message from Amanda at Berroco asking if they could have permission to use my photos in one of their blog posts talking about independant designers who are designing with Berroco's yarns. You can check out Berroco's Blog here. They have interesting posts about all things Berroco - new yarns and patterns etc! As you can probably imagine - I was pretty excited!!

My latest cowl pattern, The Potentilla Cowl, is crochet out of Berroco Vintage. It is available for purchase here. I also made a sample in Berroco Ultra Alpaca to test my pattern - the green version in the photo above. I love Berroco's yarns. They are very affordable and have a lovely hand to work with. The colors are by far the best part - everything from solids to heather etc. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment