Monday, November 21, 2011

Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men

I had the whole day planned out.  I wanted to sit around the house and knit and work on patterns and blog and eat my wonderful smelling pot roast (that is currently making the house smell amazing!) and watch/listen to some TV and clean the house (well I didn't really want to do that but . . .) and do laundry . . .etc. (best run on sentence ever, but also very accurate in how I felt the day should go). Scratch that. Washing machine died. Thus I found myself hauling a bunch of laundry to the laundry mat - a scenario that I hate having to participate in. Not that laundry mats are a bad thing, just that I don't want to leave my house on my only day off! While I was there I started to play on David's new iTouch that I bought him for his birthday. Felt the only way to make the day a bit better is to take a photo of the amazingly old school game right beside the seating area with my knitting as a fun, yarnie juxtaposition. I'm making two pairs of the Ohh La La Fingerless Mittens as a custom order. I'll post more about these later . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment