Friday, November 11, 2011

Flowers, Flowers and more Flowers!

This is by far the busiest time of the year for me. I am always doing something, whether it's working full time and teaching every night or working on patterns and custom orders etc. Let's just put it this way I either have a distorted view of how much it's actually possible to get done in a day or I'm a sucker for punishment :) or perhaps a bit of both!

One of the ladies I know is doing a craft fair this weekend and needed a whole bunch of flowers and corkscrews for the tops of some of the cutest little hats! So I made quite a few flowers and over 20 corkscrews. They were so fun to make but it just reminds me that I need to get organized and publish my flowered baby headband pattern for crochet. Every since I did the knitted version, I've wanted to do a crochet one. These flowers were neat and easy to make. They were crochet with Sandnesgarn Alfa and a 9mm crochet hook.

The ones I will do for the Flowered Baby Headbands in Crochet will be using double knit yarn and a 4mm crochet hook for a wee bit of a more delicate look to them. They are so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment