Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Weekend

As if this chocolate sheep is not just the most amazing thing ever! I love him so much. It took me forever to snap a photo so I had to wait over a week to eat him! Then I just couldn't resist his happy little demeanor and compulsively marched myself downstairs so I could later devour him with far too much enthusiasm. I'm working on quite a few projects that I can't share online because they will be coming out for fall otherwise I would have at least a million and one photos to share with you. My parents are here to visit for Easter Weekend and I've recruited Madge to help me knit up all these samples. I can't wait to have everything in the mail and done :)
Madge is quite taken with the fat hares that we have living in the court yard - and they are pretty cute if I do say so myself! I would say Happy Easter but that kinda sounds weird. So I will say have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment