Monday, April 23, 2012

April Knitting


For the last 6 weeks I have been working on quite a few patterns that are to be release from different publications for fall! It has been a very busy and long 6 weeks but well worth the effort. I would never complain about being this busy - it's been wonderful but now that I am done . . it's almost a weird sense of relief. I think mostly about getting everything done on time. One of the projects turned out to be even better than I thought it would be in my imagination and has since inspired way too many designs that I just want to start now! Since these patterns are coming out for fall, I haven't been able to share any photos with you but no worries, now that I am working on some of my own stuff, there will be photos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment