Sunday, January 8, 2012

Mayfaire - A Crochet Beret

Today I am releasing the Mayfaire Crochet Beret pattern on Ravelry and here on my site. This pattern has been available at Gina Brown's as a pattern and also as the project for the 2nd week of my Beginner Crochet Class. Everyone in the last class did such a great job and their hats looked awesome. I'm so excited to get another pattern done and available. Sometimes working on your own schedual can be hard to get things finished!

The sample hat was made out of Sirdar Eco Wool. It's a dk weight organic wool. I also made a sample out of the worsted weight Berroco Ultra Alpaca that turned out quite nicely and is now my hat! I threaded a ribbon through the eyelets to dress it up a wee bit. I just had to use a purple ribbon for it! Soon I will have this pattern available on Patternfish as well. I'm going to have quite a few new surprises on here this year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment