Friday, September 30, 2011

Miss Maggie - A Slouchy Hat

I wanted to introduce my latest design - Miss Maggie. It is available for purchase HERE. I have been meaning to design a cabley slouchy hat. I was so inspired by a secret design that I have been working on. It is worked flat for the cable band, then joined in the round and the stitches are picked up!

I love the buttons! They were from a elderly friend that left me her very special button collection that I used to play with as a wee child.

It has 2 levels of slouchy-ness. - there is "A Little Bit of Slouch Miss Maggie" and "The Most Slouchy Miss Maggie. I am wearing "The Most Slouchy Miss Maggie." I have modeled the hat in a 22" size.
David and I took the photos at the Ukrainian Church up in Bridgeland. I love the architecture of this place! Especially during the sunset when the sun's light reflects off of the copper roof. So pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment