Monday, September 12, 2011

Fall knitting already?


The newest of my patterns is coming out this week. I've been working on so many different projects lately - it's almost confusing! Today I have decided to let go of my latest design - which really isn't all that new. I designed it in spring of 2010 for a beginner crochet class I was teaching. I wanted the student to learn how to do shells and to follow a harder pattern then the previous ones in the class. I'm always able to come up with a neat idea, write it out and make the sample but as soon as it gets to actually putting the pattern out for sale, I seem to stall. It's always that I could change something etc but I have to stop trying to tweek things until they become new patterns. So today I present to you - The Potentilla Cowl. It is available for purchase here.




An upclose shot of the stitches!



No comments:

Post a Comment