Friday, July 15, 2011

Mary's Cardi - New Pattern Now Available!

Today is the day that I am launching my new pattern: Mary's Cardi. I have added it to Ravelry and it is available for purchase in pdf download form here or through LYS' that carry the Done Roving Yarns.


This is a fun sweater to knit as it is knit in one piece to the sleeve openings, then you add the sleeves and work a raglan yoke. I wanted to create a sweater that was more multi-use.

So many times I see ladies at the store that say, "Well this baby is going to be a spring/summer baby  . . ." Therefore they won't knit something other than a baby blanket. This sweater is for all year round - during a mid-summer's night or worn with a long sleeve top underneath.

It's designed to use 1 skein of Frolicking Feet from the Done Roving Yarn company. It was such a pleasure working with this yarn! Incredibly soft and has wonderful drape! Thanks to Paula at Done Roving Yarn for providing yarn for this pattern!

I will be releasing a toddlers-teen version and an adult version of this pattern in different weights of yarn. So keep tuning in - I will definately post about it!

I teamed up with Cheryl (and Mary!) to have her take some very sweet pictures for this new pattern. Huge thanks to Cheryl for taking the time to help me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment