Sunday, June 5, 2011

Photos for Mary's Cardigan

This morning I rushed and rushed to complete Mary's Cardi for the photoshoot with Cheryl at 10:00. Cheryl was amazing and saved the day. I'm leaving on Tuesday for TNNA and I haven't finished writing up the pattern. The up side is that now I will have photos that I can use to make a flyer to intice customers with my newest pattern (Mary's Cardi) at the Done Roving booth. Here are a few of the photos that Cheryl shot today.





Mary looked so cute today! She was checking out her bunnies in their hutch.
















I also made a sample of Mary's Cardi using Diamond Luxury Collection Foot Loose in color #25 Lollipop to try out my pattern.
BIG thanks to Cheryl for being super amazing and to Mary for being the sweetest little girl and looking so adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment