Sunday, June 26, 2011

Off to Olds!

This time of year has yet again snuck up on me and I forgot that Fibre Week at Olds College was this weekend. For some reason I always think it is after Stampede instead of just after TNNA. I drove up to Olds to check out the Merchant Mall. There were new vendors there that I hadn't seen in previous years and some of the ones that I am familiar with didn't come again this year.



I found some lovely roving from West Coast Fibre Works . It's made from s.w. merino. It's a dream to touch and I just couldn't resist that color! I love the way hand dyed rovings look spun into yarn. *irresistible*



I also found some very reasonably priced merino top in solid colors from Legacy Studio. I chose the Wintergreen and the Indigo. So beautiful and soft!



The rest of the day I will spend spinning - I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment