Sunday, March 6, 2011

Work & Sunday Knitting

Today I spend the day trying to finish up projects for people and teaching private lessons. This moss stitch sweater just needed some sewing up for a lady who turns out the cutest things. I quite enjoy sewing knitting together - it's nice to turn out something that people are proud to wear. Sewing sweaters is an art form that can turn a sweater from homemade to hand knit. It's worth spending the extra time to make a sweater look perfect then to rush and have it sitting in the bottom of the closet for eternity.
       It was only -19 and felt a lot warmer than it has in at least a week! Seeing as it is to warm up a bit more this week, I thought it was only right to buy some flowers to encourage spring to come. I enjoyed how bright of an orange these flowers were. The rest of the day will be spent on organizing, writing & laying out two new hat patterns that I'm designing.    

No comments:

Post a Comment