Sunday, March 27, 2011

Photo Shoot With Cheryl!

Today I spent the afternoon with Cheryl. I was busily knitting more flowers when I realized that I had to pick up the rose petals that I had ordered from the flower store. I couldn't believe that for 5$, I received a whole grocery shopping bag FULL of rose petals. Such a good deal!


We had a wonderful time shooting Mary in the headbands - she was fast asleep when I arrived; which made for some wonderful photos!  She looks like a sweet little angel - so adorable :)


After three quarters of an hour she woke up and was ready to be bribed with cheese :) Who doesn't want to be bribed with cheese? A girl after my own heart. Here are some of the wonderful photos that Cheryl took:










Huge THANKS to Cheryl! You're the best!!


No comments:

Post a Comment