Tuesday, September 10, 2013

New Pattern: Snowdrop Tam

 © Willow Yarns

I am so excited to share with you a new pattern - The Snowdrop Tam.


This is a cute slouchy hat that was designed for the Willow Yarns company using their Willow Prairie, a 100% fine merino superwash wool.


I loved how soft the yarn was while working with it. I wasn't sure about the texture, as it is a thick and thin yarn, when I first started knitting it. But as the hat progressed, I began to love it!






This pattern is available through the Willow Yarns Website and through their mail order catalogue.

I've added some of my own photos to show off the beautiful, but easy to knit, texture in the main body of the hat.




The texture of the hat is made up of slipped stitches and knitting underneath the slipped yarns from the rows below - which is actually a lot easier than it sounds!

I know I'm going to make another one for myself this fall :)


No comments:

Post a Comment