Sunday, March 4, 2012

CPO presents The Red Violin


I went to the Calgary Philharmonic Orchestra last night for one of their Rush Hour Series Presentations - The Red Violin. It was amazing! I've loved this movie since I was a child and always enjoyed the music - I even have the soundtrack. (Is that dorky enough for you ?!?) If you haven't seen the movie, rent it! I always leave things like this very inspired and feeling like I could knit or create until my fingers bled. I was reading through their booklet of upcoming performances and found this little piece:

Recipe for Success

Ingredients
1 Cup of Vision
2 Cups of Collaboration
1 Package of Investment
3/4 Cup of Passion
1 Tbs. of Spice
Dash of Unconventionality

Method

Ensure all ingredients are fresh. Combine in large bowl and stir gently with imagination ad enthusiasm. Bind with support. Bake at 350F  for 1 hour until creativity bubbles over or desired success is achieved. Serves the whole community.

Kinda dorky but also kinda true, n'est pas?

No comments:

Post a Comment